Sunday, January 29, 2012

Missing Isaac!!!


I can't wait to see my little Isaac!!! He called me up this morning, to tell me that he just lost his 3rd front tooth.  He was a little bummed, because he wanted to have them gone for Christmas, so he could sing the classic song, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth." Now we are singing, "All I want for the New Year is my 3 front teeth!" This week, Isaac lost one tooth while eating breakfast, and luckily didn't swallow it.  When he got to school, one of his friends told Isaac his experience of swallowing a tooth.  Four days later, Isaac was eating again, and afraid he might swallow his very loose tooth, so he stopped, "yanked it out" and continued on with his meal. What a lovely picture that was painted for me!  Wish I could have been there to share the experience.


2 comments:

  1. Tamara, You are such an amazing woman! How grown up and precious Isaac is. Love that picture! Audrey just lost a tooth this week as well. We sure love you and are always praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Friend-
    I don't know if you remember me from Joaquin, but I have thought of you so many times in the past 10 years, wishing you and I could play a quick round of Slamwich or just chat. You helped me survive being the psychologist that year. I have wondered how you have been. I have now watched all the video and read your blog. I am so sorry you have had so many trials. You are so strong. I am thrilled that you were able to have Isaac and he is so lucky to have you as his mother. Please know I am praying for you and have learned a great deal from you again this morning as I have watched and read of your faith and courage. Thank you for blessing my life.

    Carrie Rawlins

    ReplyDelete